This is another one of those projects that has been hibernating for a long time. I’m embarrassed to admit how long… the last post I made about it is from September 2011. Anyway, clearly it was time to pick it up again and finally get towards that finish line. As you can see I’m a lot further than I was 1,5 years ago, but nowhere near finished. I’m almost done with the first sleeve.
The pattern is my own, and luckily I did keep track of all my numbers over the months, so I should be able to write the pattern for it as well. But don’t hold your breath on that one yet, because sleeves in fingering weight take LONG!
This close up really shows the stitch pattern. It’s just a simple knit/purl pattern, but it gives a beautiful texture. I’m kind of regretting picking Cascade Heritage Sock for it, because I can imagine how beautiful it would look in a semisolid.