- Aprons are quick, fun and easy.
- Upholstery weight fabric is MUCH too heavy and will make you look like you’re almost due. (Trust me on this, there is a reason I didn’t include a side view)
- An apron without pockets is kind of annoying.
For this week’s Sew Weekly challenge we’re aprons and a little black dress. I’m cheating a little bit on the dress though. The plan is that everyone makes the same BurdaStyle dress, but since I have just finished a muslin for a black dress I’ve drafted, I’m just going to make that one.
- Fabric: All IKEA left-overs I still had around from a bag I sewed last year (around 1,5 m in total)
- Time: 3 hours altogether.
- Wear/Use again: Maybe if I am really in need of an apron.